Welcome to the newly redesigned KidVision VPK Website!
Click here to learn about the changes to KidVision VPK starting on September 8th!
You will need to update your profile in our records. Please log in and go to the Edit My Profile page under View My Profile.
Make sure to update any required fields, and if you need CEUs or In-Service Hours please select 'Yes'. Click "Save Changes."
Records of your CEUs and In Service Hours are now available as transcripts rather than individual certificates, and the link to your transcripts is located on the My Profile page.
If you are having trouble logging in or accessing the CEUs, please email us at email@example.com with the username and password you are trying to use.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
Do you want to continue with CEUs or In-Service Hours?
This training will take 30 to 60 minutes to complete.
All components of the training are mandatory. You will not be able to progress to the next component until the last one is completed. If you exit prior to completing the learning session you will need to start from the beginning.
Answering the pre-test and program evaluation are required but not graded.
You may take the post-test until you have successfully answered all questions. All questions must be answered correctly to receive credit for the unit.
- Pre-Test (must answer all questions)
- Field Trip Video (must watch complete video)
- Standards Instruction Video (must watch complete video)
- Lesson Plans (printable PDF - must scroll through all 4 pages)
- Post-Test (must answer all questions correctly/can be retaken until successfully completed)
- Program Evaluation (must answer all questions)
- Check your transcript, at the top of your profile page, to see credit has been added