Earn CEUs or In-Service Hours by joining the KidVision Teachers Association. The KidVision Teachers Association provides early childhood teachers with support for their professional development, classroom practices, and parent involvement. The KidVision Teachers Association offers enrollment for individual teachers to meet the “membership in a professional organization” requirement for new and renewing FCCP (Florida Child Care Professional), and for CDA (Child Development Associate) credentials. Membership in the KidVision Teachers Association is $40 per membership year (July 1 – June 30th.) Users can join at any time during the year, but all memberships expire on June 30th each year.
Certificate of Membership in a Professional Teacher Association.
Professional Development Tools: Earn CEUs and In-Service Hours Online.
Classroom Tools: Virtual Field Trips, Lesson Plans and Student Assessments for 1, 2, 3, and 4-year olds, and Vocabulary Words.
Parent Engagement Tools: Take Home Pages in English and Spanish.
Planning Tools: Electronic Monthly Newsletter that informs teachers what field trips match the holidays and themes of the current month, plus current events, and PBS Parent and PBS Learning Media news.
Daily Classroom Activities: Posted on the KidVision PreK Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages.
Already a KidVision Pre-K Member? Upgrade to the Teachers Association::
1. Log into your account.
2. Go to View My Profile
3. Click on Edit Profile
4. Go to the question, "Do you need CEUs or In-Service Hours? " and change the answer to Yes.
5. Click on "Save Changes"
6. You will then be taken to the payment screen
The purpose of KidVision PreK is to provide preschool teachers with training and tools to teach standards for preschoolers so children will be prepared for kindergarten based on Department of Education criteria.
Welcome to KidVision Pre-K and the KidVision Teachers Association!
If you have not visited our website for a while, you'll notice some changes:
- We offer two types of KidVision Pre-K memberships:
1. KidVision Pre-K membership, which is free and allows access to viewing Field Trips and Classroom Tools.
2. KidVision Teachers Association membership, which allows you to earn CEUs/In-Service Hours and satisfies the requirement of "membership in a professional organization." You can join the Teachers Association at any time, but memberships expire on June 30th of each year.
Click here to learn more about the KidVision Teachers Association
If you have any questions or problems logging in, navigating the site or accessing the CEUs, please click here to contact us.
Do you want to earn CEUs or In-Service Hours?
This training will take 30 to 60 minutes to complete.
All components of the training are mandatory. You will not be able to progress to the next component until the last one is completed. If you exit prior to completing the learning session you will need to start from the beginning.
Answering the pre-test and program evaluation are required but not graded.
You may take the post-test until you have successfully answered all questions. All questions must be answered correctly to receive credit for the unit.
- Pre-Test (must answer all questions)
- Field Trip Video (must watch complete video)
- Standards Instruction Video (must watch complete video)
- Lesson Plans (printable PDF - must scroll through all 4 pages)
- Post-Test (must answer all questions correctly/can be retaken until successfully completed)
- Program Evaluation (must answer all questions)
- Check your transcript, at the top of your profile page, to see credit has been added